POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nature morte [53 Kb] : Re: Nature morte [53 Kb] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nature morte [53 Kb]
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 19 Dec 2002 04:14:24
Message: <3e018df0@news.povray.org>

3e00d75d@news.povray.org...
> Perhaps I'm wrong. Because I use rotary object with
> Moray. Is it a primitive? I'm not sure, in fact.
>
> Viewing Pov file, I realise rotational become a raw object.
>
> Sorry for my mistake.

Hi KT,
It is a nice image anyway :-)
In Moray, rotational/translational sweeps may be exported as lathes/prismes
(primitives) if you use linear/cubic/quadratic interpolation
But they are exported as mesh if you use glyph interpolation or bevel for
prism.

BTW do you know
news://news.zoo-logique.org/3D.Pov-Ray and
French POV and Moray users NGs?

Cheers
Marc