POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Got (more) Milk? [~32K Jpg] : Re: Got (more) Milk? [~32K Jpg] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Got (more) Milk? [~32K Jpg]
From: hughes, b
Date: 19 Dec 2002 03:37:44
Message: <3e018558@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zeroppsorguk...

> That looks good Bob, and I bet the milk would make a half decent candle
> without the glass.

I want to try that next, sounds like a plan. Something to think about on the
long flight to Seattle later today anyway and I think a light on top of that
milk will magically change it to wax. Shorter render if I leave the glass
out or it'll take all the time up.

Will be a *first* for me to be raytracing in the air because I'm taking my
Dell notebook along which I didn't have 4 years ago last time I was on a jet
airliner. I really hate planes. They're okay from the ground though.

Happy Holidays everyone,
Bob Hughes