POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nature morte [53 Kb] : RE: Nature morte [53 Kb] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Nature morte [53 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 18 Dec 2002 21:01:36
Message: <3e012880@news.povray.org>

3e00e537@news.povray.org...
> That's not a botijo.
> A botijo has two holes, one to pour the water into it
> and another to drink from. Each one is in the opposite
> position of the other (so when you drink you dont get
> showed), and has a handle to hold it.

To be more clear, I'm rendering right now a botijo
I've made with hamapatch.
I will post it as soon as it finishes ( 2h 50' and it's at 21%
I shoudn't have use the HQ radiosity settings...)
and I will also post the povray source commented and
the hamapatch file.
Now it's time to go to bed.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com