POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : just an annoying neewbie question : RE: just an annoying neewbie question Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:59:29 EDT (-0400)
  RE: just an annoying neewbie question
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 18 Dec 2002 16:45:59
Message: <3e00ec97@news.povray.org>

3E0096F3.A632C27D@att.net...
> > Moray is shareware, but it's completely functional
> > untill you decide to register, so you can work with
> > it more than the habitual 30 days.
>
> *gasp* Scandalous suggestion!  ;-)

Sure it is, but I fear that everyone that has registered his
Moray copy, has been working with the unregistered
version much more than the mandatory 30 days.
I did it also (sorry Lutz ;-)
Perhaps that's the reason why Moray is the only
shareware program I have bought in all of my life
(and never regreted my decission).
The rest of the programs I use are freeware or
I have obtained them with a cd from a magazine.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com