POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions : Re: Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:38:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sim_POV: Mid Air Collisions
From: Dave Brickell
Date: 17 Dec 2002 14:13:47
Message: <3dff776b$1@news.povray.org>
I like this one Andy. I have been trying to get blocks to work but have been
having a few problems with the syntax. I suppose the problems are half the
fun though. I hopefully should be able to post something soon (if work
allows me to put the time in)

Look forward to seeing some more of this Sim Pov stuff

Dave

/me takes off my hat to Christoph