POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Lamp Design : My Lamp Design Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  My Lamp Design
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 16 Dec 2002 15:58:50
Message: <3dfe3e8a@news.povray.org>
Remember when I said I felt like designing my own lamp after seeing
Ross' one?  Well, I did.  I pulled together a lot of features of povray that
I've been working to understand better.  I even used media in the
fluorescent ring light and the stained glass.  I tried to balance form and
function, but I don't know how well it would function as a desk lamp.  It
would probably be more at home in a nightclub or a museum.  Can you figure
out what the different mechanisms on it do?  It is actually the longest pure
CSG scene file I've made to date.  So what do you think?  Would you buy one?
Only 10000 pov dollars. :)

-Ben Scheele

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: