POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : mesh2 in Moray ? (newbie) : RE: mesh2 in Moray ? (newbie) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  RE: mesh2 in Moray ? (newbie)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 14 Dec 2002 21:33:52
Message: <3dfbea10@news.povray.org>

1cql20svero2.16v2faoatz6zq$.dlg@40tude.net...
> Hi,
> I'm new to 3d stuff.
> I have just downloaded and installed Moray for Windows v3.3
> I have been given some simple models in .mesh2 files.
>
> I cannot see an option for loading(importing?) them into Moray
> Help !

This feature doesn't exist in Moray 3.3.
The only way would be to create an udo object of your
mesh2 file, but that would be only useful for positioning
your object (you could not edit it).
IIRC, there was a conversor from mesh to udo, lets see,
yes; it's called mesh2udo and should be in p.b.u. or in
Thomas Lake's website
http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Hope this helps.

Txemi Jendrix