POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : City lights from space! Perfected! : Re: City lights from space! Perfected! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: City lights from space! Perfected!
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 13 Dec 2002 15:29:58
Message: <3dfa4346$1@news.povray.org>
"Tony Vigil" <tjv### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Does your son play the WizKids version?

    Yow! That looks like it can get expensive!

    No, we didn't even know they existed, although I assumed something of
the sort. I figured there would be a sort of snap together
plastic-action-figure-mechs. Hand painted metal is probably a good way to
blow a child's whole allowance!

    But it looks like it could be fun.