POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Note: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb) : Re: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:34:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: May do Groovy Things to Your Eyes (473 kb)
From: Tek
Date: 12 Dec 2002 07:48:11
Message: <3df8858b$1@news.povray.org>
That reminds me of an animation I did of cones moving according to pov's
vturbulence() function, and by offsetting the turbulence over time I got a
pretty good effect for blades of grass moving in the wind! I can't remember
if I posted the animation though...

Anyway, your animation's very nice. I suggest trying some more complicated
functions. BTW, how does it decide what colour to use?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

"Ben T. Scheele" <sch### [at] tcumnedu> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
>       Jamie Davison's recent animation got me thinking that it would be
> pretty easy to make animations using my dfield plotter.  The direction and
> scale of the cones are determined by the function value at that point.
They