POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dizzy design : Re: Dizzy design Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dizzy design
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 11 Dec 2002 18:54:24
Message: <3df7d030$1@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message
> It's all to do with the way the human visual system works (you are
> human, aren't you?  ;)
Well, my mom says I am, but I don't know :)) he he he

> BTW, there's another sort of version in the same thread now.
>
> Jamie.

Thanks. I've seen it and it makes me feel dizzy too, although the first one
is more "hipnotic" to me, mabe because it isn't as simmetric as the second
one.

Pretty cool stuff.

Have you ever thought on doing something like that but in 3 dimmensions
(like a cube or something)? Mabe it won't work like that. I don't know.

Best regards