POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : USS Niagara (WIP) update 638 KB : Re: USS Niagara (WIP) update 638 KB Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USS Niagara (WIP) update 638 KB
From: Hugo
Date: 10 Dec 2002 08:03:49
Message: <3df5e635$1@news.povray.org>
This looks like a real ship!  :o)  The details lift it above an ordinary
computer generated image. I'm impressed, also by the original design of the
Niagara.. You've chosen a good camera angle.. The ropes are nice, even if
you haven't used a formula to make them 'hang'.. But I only notice this on
the sails - on the top of this rendering - those ropes look like torus's.

Looking forward to see more!
Regards,
Hugo