POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Candles : Re: [WIP] Candles Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Candles
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 9 Dec 2002 11:54:41
Message: <3df4cad1$1@news.povray.org>
good looking candles. I especially like the middle one. the flames on the
two others seem a bit to perfectly ovular.. um.. i can't spell. Oval-like,
how's that...

excellent glow on the wax. the wooden texture on the stand looks a little
small or something. As for a stone floor, maybe try making some kind of tile
piece with CSG and then put a granite or other similar normal to it. then
with a few while loops, just tile the floor. its not the best way, but its
not too hard. you could probably just make a texture on a plane that looks
similar to the individually tiled floor.

ross.

jfmiller <jfm### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Ok, Heres the candles I've been working on.  I like how things are turning
> out so far. Does anyone have any hints on good ways to make an open book?
or