POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : csg room 2 : Re: csg room 2 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: csg room 2
From: Apache
Date: 8 Dec 2002 19:16:12
Message: <3df3e0cc@news.povray.org>
It's a matter of joining, differencing and intersecting toruses, spheres,
cylinders and boxes. I attached a sample tile. Note the artifacts that I
haven't dealt with just because I'm too .....   lazzzzzyyyyy...... ;-) And
from a larger distance they're not visible. And real tiles often have some
very small imperfections, so ....... I'll STAY lazzzzzzyyyyy hehehheheheh

"Aaron Gillies" <no### [at] spamcom> wrote in message
news:3DF### [at] spamcom...
> How did you make the floor tiles?
>
> Aaron
>
> Aaron Gillies
> New York City
> x3rxes[%]yahoo.com
>

> Apache wrote:
> > Latest changes...but absolutely not ready!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Apache

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: