POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Translucent Wax Candle : Re: Translucent Wax Candle Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Translucent Wax Candle
From: jfmiller
Date: 6 Dec 2002 21:43:49
Message: <3df16065@news.povray.org>
Ok, heres the real next version.  For those of you would cauget the last one
before it was canceled I appologize.

I reduced the wall height for the "melt zone" and made the
bottom more curved to remove the sharp line.  In addation,  I added some
'ior' top the shell which aslo softened the transition.  Other then that, I
added a wick (not visible) and flame and changed the camera angle.  I also
adjusted the media density a bit.

Comments; suggestions?

JFMILLER

Post a reply to this message