POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jump, potential IRTC entry : Re: Jump, potential IRTC entry Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jump, potential IRTC entry
From: Slime
Date: 6 Dec 2002 19:09:54
Message: <3df13c52$1@news.povray.org>
> This could be my entry for the Frozen Moment IRTC round, however I'm not
> shure if the uncensored image would offend some people. What do you think?

I only recall one person really being offended by nudity, and that was
because there was a picture of a nude body with CSG operations done on it
(sliced up). This is fine, just say "nudity" in the subject line.

It's good so far. The trees are excellent. The fog doesn't strike me as
terribly realistic (maybe it needs tree shadows or a different color or
something). The cattails also look a little too fake (mainly the green
parts, try working on the texture).

You could increase the water realism by using functions to add slight
ripples from the rocks and other objects in the water.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]