POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov-Bouf Bellevile saterday 23 -16h30 : Re: Pov-Bouf Bellevile saterday 23 -16h30 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Bouf Bellevile saterday 23 -16h30
From: Bert Muijtstege
Date: 6 Dec 2002 14:16:17
Message: <3df0f781@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht

> web.3df0824bb2b4eaa4f0025260@news.povray.org...
> > While looking again at you picture, i notiched something strange.
> > The beerglass is placed half on the mugmap, if i place my beer like that
> > always get my paints wet.
> >

> Lol, now Martial will know why he doesn't like beer :c)
> Err you meant pants didn't you?
> Marc

Yes, i mean pants, Excusez moi

Martial, look at the attachments, you know what i mean.
In this way the beerglass will fall, i did not mean i wanted the code, but
merci
My French is a little poor, all i know is what i use for my vacations in the
Haute Alps.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'beer2.jpg' (5 KB) Download 'beer1.jpg' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'beer2.jpg'
beer2.jpg

Preview of image 'beer1.jpg'
beer1.jpg