POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : in need of inspiration (image 244K) : Re: Animation tips Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation tips
From: Maxime Bonin
Date: 6 Dec 2002 06:20:13
Message: <3df087ed$1@news.povray.org>
err sorry I meant the frame rate for my bitmap2avi program... But it's a
silly question, because I was going to make it 30 frames/sec anyway,
it's just that I usually make animation that are longer than 3 seconds.

Thanks for the new clock settings, I'm actually rendering it in 640x480
with anti-aliasing ;-)

Maxime