POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : in need of inspiration (image 244K) : Animation tips Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Animation tips
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 6 Dec 2002 01:10:07
Message: <3df03f3f@news.povray.org>
"Maxime Bonin" wrote:

 >Thanks Ben!

Sure thing.

> Your image really boosted my enthousiasm! I've glanced at the scene file,
> it does indeed look a lot simpler with the while loop, and it seems to
> increase the possibilities too. I'll study it more deeply as soon as I
> get the time.
>
> As for the animation, with what frame rate should I render it? Or how
> long is it supposed to last?

I actually included that information in the scene file.  I gave a condensed
version of the INI, but the switches are all there.  I experimented with the
animation a bit today, and I found that it looks really cool when you have
the clock go from -.35 to 3.5 over about 110 frames.  I was suprised to find
that the camera actually passes through one of the spheres.  Since they are
hollow, it has a cool effect.

-Ben Scheele