POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : in need of inspiration (image 244K) : Re: in need of inspiration (image 244K) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: in need of inspiration (image 244K)
From: Maxime Bonin
Date: 5 Dec 2002 22:51:49
Message: <3df01ed5@news.povray.org>
Thanks Ben!

	Your image really boosted my enthousiasm! I've glanced at the scene file,
it does indeed look a lot simpler with the while loop, and it seems to
increase the possibilities too. I'll study it more deeply as soon as I
get the time.

	As for the animation, with what frame rate should I render it? Or how
long is it supposed to last?

Anyways thanks again, I'm looking forward to post my progress here :-)

Maxime