POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New post : Re: New post Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New post
From: fdoutel
Date: 5 Dec 2002 14:01:49
Message: <3defa29d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, models are available in www.stmuc.com/moray. I did not model them. Even
though the model of the BSA is great, textures are not, so I had to spend a
lot of time modifying them, specially the metallic painting of the two
motorcycles. Trees are generated with maketree, grass with makegrass. I also
spent a long time playing with the wall texture and the floor. In order to
have a decent rendering time, I had to remove radiosity in favour of two
area lights, one above, and one close to the camera. The scene was set up
using Moray.

Best regards / Fernando