POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stained Glass Revisited : Re: Stained Glass Revisited Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stained Glass Revisited
From: jfmiller
Date: 4 Dec 2002 16:26:59
Message: <3dee7323@news.povray.org>
Boy, I wish I could help you out here.  I have been trying for a different
effect but having simular problems.  the difficultie is how to make
different cells of the crackle pattern different valuse, but to have a
consistent value throughout the cell.  My ultimant conclusion was that to do
this one whould have to hand write the crackle function and abandon the POV
version.  If you can find a more elegant solution please let me know.

JFMILLER