POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Amber? : Amber? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Amber?
From: Ive
Date: 4 Dec 2002 10:00:24
Message: <3dee1888@news.povray.org>
Does this look like amber?
Once I had a similar piece, but I have lost it long ago (among many other
things) at one of my numerous removals so I do not have any reference
object here. I also did not find any good picture in the web.

Anyway here is my try at something amberish and I already can hear
you call PHOTONS!  Well, they will come and there is also a need
for a different lighting setup, some other backgound...
Until now I have no scene idea for this amber (?) piece,  suggestions
are welcome.

-Ive

P.S. Somehow I do not manage it to finish one of my scenes, there are
meanwhile about five nearly complete ones but each of them will last a
few days for a final render. And I have too many different ideas in my
mind...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Amber.jpg' (63 KB)