POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gravestone WIP (100kB bu) : Gravestone WIP (100kB bu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Gravestone WIP (100kB bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 3 Dec 2002 16:51:46
Message: <3ded2772@news.povray.org>
Hi

The idea for this image came from a screenshot from the 'Siberia' game I saw
on the web. Still a lot of work to do, but I thought I would show it so far.
Grass is from Gilles and the trees were made in arboretum. Really needs a
much moodier atmosphere (it will probably be a lot darker and foggier), a
path around the main stone and lots of other things.

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Kev

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: