POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The baddest of them all : Re: The baddest of them all Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The baddest of them all
From: Hugo
Date: 3 Dec 2002 06:57:22
Message: <3dec9c22$1@news.povray.org>
> CGI space scenes are required to have sound.
This sometimes nerves me. It would be fresh to have some scenes without
sound. There's also problems with explosions, or thunder when we're on a
planet of some sort. The sound is never delayed by distance to the lighting
or explosion.. Doh.

> extreme zoom-out jobs
They aren't SO common... pretty nice stuff.

> In space, you can always see a nebula.
It's a bit typical, I agree.

But do you have something in mind, that would be new or uncommon?

Regards,
Hugo