POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP help needed... : Re: IRTC WIP help needed... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP help needed...
From: Tek
Date: 2 Dec 2002 16:42:15
Message: <3debd3b7$1@news.povray.org>
Slime <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote in message news:3debc1da$1@news.povray.org...
> By the way, I strongly suggest you spend some time pouring water into a
> glass and examining the shape of the water being poured as it comes out of
> the bottle. Maybe even get someone else to take some pictures as you do it.
> Right now the water coming out of the bottle looks like something very
> thick, like a glob of paint.

Yeah I agree. I think part of the problem is there's too much water for the
angle the bottle's at, once it gets to that angle it should be almost empty.
It's a julia fractal at the moment, but I think I may have to go for a more
conventional technique like blobs or something. I'll keep experimenting :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com