POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon : Re: Dragon Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon
From: Ive
Date: 2 Dec 2002 11:41:46
Message: <3deb8d4a@news.povray.org>
> So I watched the Dragonheart sequel last night, not as good as the
> first one. You've done a great job there. Apart from a niggle re the
> small claws I like it, but I hate dusting brass ornaments :)

I've never seen the sequel but I loved the dragons voice in the first
one, wasn't it Sean Connery and for sure the dragon himself as
done by ILM.
Just did google it up and the director of Dragonheart is Rob Cohen
but I was referring to Joel and Ethan Coen and the movie "O brother,
where art thou?" starring a singing George Clooney and many other
strange things - but without any dragons :-)

-Ive