POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon : Re: Dragon Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 1 Dec 2002 11:37:56
Message: <3dea3ae4$1@news.povray.org>
Wow did you modelize this one?
Pretty good! with what tool?
Mmmm you said dust-trap but I can see neither dust nor patination as old
brass can show (BTW if anyone knows how to do it, I'd be quite interested
:c),
may be a function>pattern derivated from the normal?... shiny finish for
prominent areas and dull for hollow ones .
Just a maths dumb idea?
Marc

3dea2c9e@news.povray.org...