POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fluorescent strip radiosity test scene (22K + 24K) : Re: Fluorescent strip radiosity test scene (22K + 24K) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluorescent strip radiosity test scene (22K + 24K)
From: Hugo
Date: 28 Nov 2002 09:24:06
Message: <3de62706$1@news.povray.org>
This looks promising! I read your post in advanced-users, but I'm not sure I
understand the sideeffect of your patch. Could you post an image where it
goes wrong (I know.. strange request) and more images to demonstrate how
well it behaves. What about spherical light sources? ... I won't set my
hopes too high, but on the other hand... :o)

Best regards,
Hugo