POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Copter : Re: Copter Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copter
From: hughes, b
Date: 28 Nov 2002 08:15:13
Message: <3de616e1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> I'm trying to model a Helicopter - Hovercraft
> like thingy, using only blobs and CSG. This is the
> first crude attempt, and I'll definitely be spending
> some more time to do this one.
>
> Its pure radiosity here, and since I haven't got
> much time, for now, this is all information you get! :-)

Oh, okay. I was wondering why the reflections of the two "lights" are
different colors. Just now tilted this LCD back to darken the screen and I
can see that they are different colors. Couldn't tell before doing that.

I thought this was a helmet. If I were to have a suggestion it would be
this: that horizontal line circling the main body might be better lowered
away from the eye-like windows so it runs along the edge of the sides. But
it's your baby.