POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : atmospheric perspective : Re: atmospheric perspective Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: atmospheric perspective
From: hughes, b
Date: 28 Nov 2002 08:00:58
Message: <3de6138a@news.povray.org>
I'm just interjecting here, having come across this thread without reading
the rest of it.

Most common method for this kind of lighting is to use a 'shadowless' light
source with the daytime blue coloring, that way it doesn't cast any shadows
that would interfere with the main light source. That might require
adjustment to the light colors since it mixes the two together.

Your scene setup almost prevents any possibility atmospheric effects due to
its camera location in relationship to the landscape object.