POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anti-Aliasing Problem including sample image (58k) : Re: Anti-Aliasing Problem including sample image (58k) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anti-Aliasing Problem including sample image (58k)
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 27 Nov 2002 04:33:01
Message: <3de4914d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Christoph,

I checked the code and saw the linear interpolation algorithm. Therefore I
expected an unsolvable problem but the discussion above shows, that it might
be a defect. Could LAB solve the problem as discussed before? It seems to be
fine for Photoshop but it could be protected by copyrights...

Rene
--
Rene Schwietzke
r.schwietzke<at>reneschwietzke.de