POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blued Steel? : Blued Steel? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Blued Steel?
From: St
Date: 26 Nov 2002 15:24:20
Message: <3de3d874@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

     I've been playing with 'Blue Steel' watch hands recently, and
trying to get the right texture/colour from memory as I've seen many
old pocket watches with these types of hands and thought it would be a
challenge for me.

   (Please disregard the numerals as I think they're *not good*).   ;)

   The image was modelled in sPatch, and rendered in PoV.

   What do you think I could do to improve the hands? I'm not quite
sure if I have the code right or not for this, but maybe someone could
give some pointers? Or is it ok?

   Any advice most welcome...

    texture {
       pigment {colour Black }