POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls On Chairs : Re: Balls On Chairs Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Balls On Chairs
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:56:46
Message: <3de3a7ce$1@news.povray.org>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> I like it :) I like abstraction in general ;)
> Nice image, only radiosity/area-light could be more detailed, and maybe all
> scene should be brighter (assumed_gamma and/or light_source rgb)

Thankyou. It is radiosity only (except the balls which have a point light affecting
them too).
Yes, I agree, there are artifacts under the chairs which are unpleasant. The scene was
brighter originally, but was lit a little uniformly by the sky sphere, so I added the
back and
side walls causing most of the light to come from the front-right direction. I agree
that it
should be brighter though.

All the best,

Andy Cocker