POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Italian Room (WIP) : Re: Italian Room (WIP) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Italian Room (WIP)
From: Ive
Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:48:12
Message: <3de3a5cc$1@news.povray.org>
>   Well, at the moment it looks very good. The composition is fine and
> the light setup looks amazing. But now that you mention the chimney, I
> think it would be a nice touch to have the chimney (and fire) reflecting
> onto the glass of the left window (turning the open part to just reflect
> it).

Lol.
When I started with this one, it was early autumn, so there was no need
to put a fire into the chimney but meanwhile it's getting cold outside so it
would be really nice.
And when I think about it, I've never used POV to do some fire yet, not
even a match stick flame, so I guess it's definitely time (also the right time
of the year) to start working on this. And the fire could also contribute
nicely to the lighting... oh, oh, I see a lot of work upcoming.
Anyway, next time I do a render of that chimney and the renaissance mirror
 above.
-Ive