POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Italian Room (WIP) : Re: Italian Room (WIP) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Italian Room (WIP)
From: Ive
Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:36:42
Message: <3de3a31a$1@news.povray.org>
> perhaps you could change the colors of the floor pattern to something more
> classic (black/white, gray or stone). just my 2 cents...

Hmm, I did start working on this one at the same time as I did with the
Vermeer-style-images (you can see some of them in this ng), and there
are the floor tiles "more classic". So I liked the idea to do a more colorful
floor here. In fact this room is a mixture of two real ones (well, with some
drops of fantasy added) - and one of this rooms is made with this kind of
floor tiles. Maybe not so saturated as within this rendered image. But I
tried to add some strong blue that does work well together with the painting
and I wanted to add exactly this painting because I've just read a biography
about Tamara...

-Ive