POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Italian Room (WIP) : Re: Italian Room (WIP) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Italian Room (WIP)
From: =Bob=
Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:24:26
Message: <3de3a03a$1@news.povray.org>
"Ive" <ive### [at] lilysoftcom> wrote in message news:3de39c07$1@news.povray.org...
: > Impressive picture! I'd like to see it with the
: > camera a bit lower. Maybe try to avoid some
: > of the color-mergers happening right now, for
: > example the wine glass merges into the
: > shadow of the window sill.
:
: You are right. Well, there are so many small details
: to pay attention to. I also do not like the fact that the
: lower part of the lamp shade builds a line with one
: of the book shelves and the window cross.

I agree, and in the current camera position, the curtain
rod crosses at the top of the arched window and sort-of
spoils that great window. Still a really wonderful picture
though.
=Bob=

: Anyway, I will change the camera and maybe also
: the position of some of the objects...
:
: thanks
: -Ive
: