POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fiber optics, testing 1 [~14KB Jpg] : Re: Fiber optics, testing Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fiber optics, testing
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Nov 2002 01:15:59
Message: <3de3119f$1@news.povray.org>
Gee, you know how long it took me to line that light up with the tube end?
;-)  I wasn't thinking to well when I put it together.

Okay, maybe it will be different if I use a straighter fiber tube then, as
suggested. Guess I better not rescale it all, to hasten that try, or it'd
get flat places in it. I can use the coordinates of the spline of the
sphere_sweep I think.