POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1 : Re: IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1
From: Shay
Date: 25 Nov 2002 11:19:04
Message: <3de24d78$1@news.povray.org>
JRG <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message news:3de16677@news.povray.org...

Very nice. I like the straight on, eye level view. I would either move the
right hand side of the cabinet out of the frame, or the left hand side of
the oven into frame, but that's just me. The scale of the scene seemed odd
to me at first because I haven't seen many 6" tiles like the ones on your
walls. I'm assuming these tiles are more common over there.

Your modeling is as usual incredible.

 -Shay