POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some bubbles : Re: some bubbles (still same old irid) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:11:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some bubbles (still same old irid)
From: hughes, b
Date: 24 Nov 2002 05:14:56
Message: <3de0a6a0@news.povray.org>
"hughes, b." <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message
> possibility to set it up to be sharper boundaries so I'm going to try that

I'm back. No such luck. Anything I tried (hacked) was a failure. I could
only get different falloff rates and color shifts. All turned out like a
triangle waveform pattern for each color. I stopped myself before adding new
color stuff since I'd have only gotten lost in it if I had tried it. Was the
wrong direction to go anyhow I believe.