POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : povray rocks baby (473 kbbu) : That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad, I might get mad, I'd call my Dad. (473 kbbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad, I might get mad, I'd call my Dad. (473 kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Nov 2002 22:42:10
Message: <3ddef912@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)56590@ao:-)l.com> wrote in message
news:3dd9a09a@news.povray.org...

I think there may be a lip solution on the horizon some day but not yet.  It
would involve the trace function and a 60-sphere blob; declaring the face,
tracing it and redeclaring it with the lip components added.  Maybe I'll
wait 'till I get a 2.53 GHz box before implementing that one...

I've at least fixed the head.  The solution is that the front of the face &
jaw head are a stack of pancakes, flattened spheres, where the position and
scale are determined by splines.  I'll try to have a more substantial
improvement before posting again.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rock15friday2.mpg' (473 KB)