POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More wet objects : Re: More wet objects Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More wet objects
From: Tek
Date: 21 Nov 2002 18:02:04
Message: <3ddd65ec@news.povray.org>
Apache <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> this plastic object is really something! If I were you, I'd rerender the
> thing and put it for sale as a poster at zazzle. but maybe that's just my
> personal taste.

Cool thanks! I've been thinking about maybe doing a zazzle render of something,
but didn't really think any of my pictures were good enough!

I'm thinking of using this object as a kind of signature on every final image I
do from now on. Then I can overhaul my website to use it prominently.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com