POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More wet objects : More wet objects Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:09:30 EDT (-0400)
  More wet objects
From: Tek
Date: 21 Nov 2002 15:10:25
Message: <3ddd3db1@news.povray.org>
I used POV's trace function to apply my blobs to the surface of some objects.
The orange juice is a very turbulent media (turbulence set to 20), everything
else is modelled pretty simply.

Render times: 17 hours for the plastic object (very high radiosity and blur
quality settings), 25 minutes for the glass of juice!

I'm working on making the orange juice into a proper scene, possibly as a frozen
moment, so all suggestions are welcome :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lockw.jpg' (87 KB) Download 'juice ojglass.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'lockw.jpg'
lockw.jpg

Preview of image 'juice ojglass.jpg'
juice ojglass.jpg