POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : You are mine now [MPG hypno clippage] : Re: You are mine now [MPG hypno clippage] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You are mine now [MPG hypno clippage]
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 20 Nov 2002 12:10:06
Message: <3ddbc1ee@news.povray.org>
You'll soon get the same trouble our current president Mr. Schroeder has.

Soon we all belong to him cause we can't pay the high taxes :-) in germany.

However he already doesn't know what to do with us ...

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm