POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seven dots show the sky : Re: Seven dots show the sky Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seven dots show the sky
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 20 Nov 2002 07:20:00
Message: <3ddb7df0@news.povray.org>
JPGargoyle wrote:
> Ah! Now I understood it! (EURECA)
>
> The camera is at the center of the circle right?

Right.

> Don't you have a way of making one of those 360 degrees photos that we can
> see all around with Quicktime? That would be cool :))

I know it is possible but I never tried. IIRC Apple has a free tool for
doing this for MacOs and Windows (but it is difficult to find as it is
part of a larger download). IIRC (again) Thorsten has posted the url
some times ago, so you could do a search with the web interface.

Povingly,

Philippe