POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Look! A drifter! : Re: Look! A drifter! Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Look! A drifter!
From: Aaron
Date: 18 Nov 2002 18:23:59
Message: <3dd9768f@news.povray.org>
I guess you have to consider what sort of sail you want to simulate.  Or
even a whole boat!  :)

Strength/angle of the wind and where the material is constrained by sheets
or halyards etc.  Would be an interesting project! :)

Would be nice to see the wind fill a set of sails and see them luffing in
tacks etc.

You may even be able to sell the code to VirtualSpectator or someone.