POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Look! A drifter! : Re: Look! A drifter! Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Look! A drifter!
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 18 Nov 2002 13:58:08
Message: <3dd93840@news.povray.org>
I think you tried to say "sail"...

No, I hadn't considered that application... But it's a very good idea!
Actually I've been thinking on implementing what other have already done
here: make "gelatin" objects. However, my studies haven't let me do too much
in these days and I don't think the work load will diminish in the near
future :(

Good luck,

Fernando.