POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weird organic "thing" (52K) : Weird organic "thing" (52K) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Weird organic "thing" (52K)
From: Timon Christl
Date: 17 Nov 2002 07:15:03
Message: <3dd78847@news.povray.org>
I was bored, and since I needed a new wallpaper I began experimenting
with blobs. This is the result of about one hour of "work". I don't know
what this "thing" is, but it surely looks creepy.

The texture is something I'm quite satisfied with, but the geometry
could need some refinement: The blob components are placed along a
random spline, and I was too lazy to add checks for self-intersection of
the "thing".

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'experiment22.jpg' (52 KB)