POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : thin film splash : thin film splash Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  thin film splash
From: Jack Couilliard
Date: 16 Nov 2002 23:46:11
Message: <3dd71f13@news.povray.org>
Inspired by the frozen moments irtc topic, I came up with this. I was
originally going to simulate the whole thing mathematically, but since I was
finding people that were working on it for their Ph.D theses, I decided just
to model it (wings3d). Much quicker, but consequently doesn't look quite
right.

This is my first image with photons, so I went nuts with them because I
think they look so cool--I know they aren't realistic in this picture.

Anyway, thought I would share and see what y'all think of it.

Jack

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'drop.jpg' (56 KB)