POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dice Theme again - about 63 day rendering time : Re: Dice Theme again - about 63 day rendering time Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dice Theme again - about 63 day rendering time
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 15 Nov 2002 08:38:29
Message: <3dd4f8d5$1@news.povray.org>
Weeks ago, we had a discussion thread "Odd blur effect: squared spheres"
started by me. Maybe this brings light into the darkness. Check it out.

Cite:  "...the focal blur is achieved by scattering the camera location
point in a rectangular area, while maintaining the focal point the
same. The size of this area is determined by the aperature keyword"

Rene
--
Rene Schwietzke
r.schwietzke<at>reneschwietzke.de