POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Green Abstract : Re: Green Abstract Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Green Abstract
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 15 Nov 2002 05:22:10
Message: <3dd4cad2$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Ross,

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you like it.

Actually, it's frame number 4 from the Follow The Green animation I just posted in
p.b.a. It's
actually a tiny green sphere with masses of focal_blur. It was just an accident, but I
immediately loved the effect it created. Lower blur_samples lead to an even more
grainy
appearance.

All the best,

Andy Cocker